No. H. 11019/4/08-JERC
JOINT ELECTRICITY REGULATORY COMMISSION
FOR MANIPUR AND MIZORAM
AIZAWL ::: MIZORAM
D-31, M.G.Road, Upper Khatla
Tel. No. : 0389-2310623
Dated Aizawl, the 15th November, 2010
N O T I F I C A T I O N
In exercise of the powers conferred under Section 181 of the Electricity Act, 2003 and all other powers enabling it in this behalf, the Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission for Manipur and Mizoram makes the following Regulations to amend the Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission for Manipur and Mizoram (Electricity Ombudsman) Regulations, 2010, hereinafter referred to as “The Principal Regulations” namely:
1. Short title and commencement
(1) These Regulations may be called the Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission for Manipur and Mizoram (Electricity Ombudsman) (First Amendment) Regulations, 2010.
(2) These Regulations shall extend to the whole States of Manipur and Mizoram and shall apply in relation to all matters falling within the jurisdiction of the Commission.
(3) These Regulations shall come into force from the date of notification.
2. Amendment of Regulation 7, Table – I:
The scale of pay which appeared against Clerk-cum-Computer Operator “Rs. 4500 – 7000 (pre-revised)” shall be substituted by “Rs. 4000-6000 pm (pre-revised)”.
By Order of the Commission
Sd/- RICHARD ZOTHANKIMA
Memo No. H.11019/4/08–JERC Dated Aizawl, the 15th November, 2010
1. P.S. to Principal Secretary (Power), Government of Manipur, Imphal.
- P.S. to Secretary, P & E Department, Government of Mizoram, Aizawl.
- E-in-C, P & E Department, Government of Mizoram, Aizawl.
- CE (Power), Electricity Department, Government of Manipur, Imphal.
- Director/Controller, Printing and Stationary Department, Government of Manipur/Mizoram with 6 (six) spare copies for publication in the Gazette. He is requested to send 200 (two hundred) copies of Gazette after publication in the Gazette.
- Guard File.
Sd/- RICHARD ZOTHANKIMA) Assistant Secretary